The new Intelligent Connect technology simplifies your day-to-day work in the sleep lab by automatically recognising which sensor has been attached.
This allows the plug-in slots for the sensors to be freely selectable and sensors can even be changed or added during the measurement. Faulty measurements, due to incorrectly attached sensors, are now a thing of the past. If a montage is selected on the PC before the sensors are attached to the patient, the device will show an optical signal that a sensor may be missing.
Even without a pre-set montage, the sensor measurement can be started directly from the SOMNO HDTM– simply plug in the desired sensor and begin the measurement.
Docking station for simplified handling
The docking station is used to, download the measurement data, charge the SOMNO HD Li-Ion battery and to install regular, free of charge firmware updates as long as you are connected to the internet. This means your SOMNO HD can be always up to date.
A virtual docking station also appears on your PC and shows the actual status of the device and the battery.
Unique Wireless Sensor Technology
The SOMNO HD is capable of accepting up to 6 wireless sensors – the first of these to be made available is the wireless PLM sensor package. More will follow in the future.
Why use a Wireless Sensor?
- outstanding signal quality
- time saving during application
- more freedom of movement for the patients
- reduction of consumables and running costs (cables and connectors)
Details of the optional wireless PLM Sensors
- Guaranteed measurement time of 10 hours
- Continuous recording of the electrode impedance
- Sampling rate adjustable between 64-512 Hz
- Synchrony ≤ 60 ms
- Automatic activation and start of the measurement by applying the sensor to legs and/or arms
- Easy application with disposable electrodes (Ag/AgCl)
- No additional costs due to environmentally friendly and rechargeable Li-Ion batteries