Docking station for simplified handling
The docking station is used to charge the SOMNOscreen® Eco Li-Ion battery and to install regular, free of charge firmware updates. This means your SOMNOscreen® Eco is always up to date.
A virtual docking station also appears on your PC and shows the actual status of the device.
In addition to the telemetric data transfer in real time, the measurement data is stored on an internal memory card and can be transferred to a PC via the docking station at the end of the diagnosis. This system insures no measurements are ever lost.
Innovative Video Solutions
You can add a Mobile camera to the SOMNOscreen® Eco HST. The package includes:
- Tripod, case
- Power supply
- Built in Infrared-illumination
- Video resolution of 800 x 600 pixel, in the H.264 format
- Record up to 90 hours of video.
- It’s small in size (137 x 124 x 71 mm) and light at only 460 g.
- The accuracy of the synchronization between recorded data and video is ± 1 second
In the software the following can be achieved:
- Synchronous play to physiological data.
- Selectable speed (stepwise between 0.25 and 100x) with loop option.
- 150 MB/h video size
Home Sleep Test Video Workflow
- Initialise a recording with SOMNOscreen® Eco and the Home Sleep Camera.
Both devices need to be connected to the same PC: The SOMNOscreen® Eco via its docking station, and the Home Sleep Camera via LAN cable.
- Give SOMNOscreen® Eco and Home Sleep Camera to the patient.
- Patient set up camera at home in the evening: Assembles the tripod, connects to a power supply. The video recording will start automatically
- Patient packs up the video and tripod and gives the whole package back to the physician
- Transfer recording including video. Both devices need to be connected to the same PC: The SOMNOscreen® Eco via its docking station, and the Home Sleep Camera via LAN cable.