Compact Home Sleep Testing Device
- 17 Channel Headbox with 12 EEG/EOG, Ground, Reference, Continuous Impedance, 2 EMG
- 2 PLM
- Pressure (Flow & Snore)
- Flow Thermistor
- Effort (Thorax / Abdomen)
- Intercostal EMG Efforts
- SpO2, Pulse rate
- Body position
- Movement (Sleep / Wake Determination)
- CPAP/BiPAP – Pressure
Unique Wireless Sensor Technology
The SOMNO HD™ is capable of accepting up to 6 wireless sensors – the first of these to be made available is the wireless PLM sensor package. More will follow in the future.
Why use a Wireless Sensor?
- Time saving during application
- More freedom of movement for the patients
- Reduction of consumables and running costs (cables and connectors)
Details of the optional wireless PLM Sensors
- Guaranteed measurement time of 10 hours
- Outstanding signal quality
- Continuous recording of the electrode impedance
- Sampling rate adjustable between 64-512 Hz
- Synchrony ≤ 60 ms
- Automatic activation and start of the measurement by applying the sensor to legs and/or arms
- Easy application with disposable electrodes (Ag/AgCl)
- No additional costs due to environmentally friendly and rechargeable Li-Ion batteries
Docking station for simplified handling
The docking station is used to download the measurement data, charge the SOMNO HD™ Li-Ion battery and to install regular, free of charge firmware updates as long as you are connected to the internet. This means your SOMNO HD™ can be always up to date.
A virtual docking station also appears on your PC and shows the actual status of the device and the battery.
Of course, the SOMNO HD™, like the other SOMNOmedics devices, also offers real-time telemetric data transfer to the PC or tablet PC. In addition, the measurement data is saved on an internal memory and can be transferred at the end of the night via the docking station. So no measurement is lost.
Home Sleep Test Video Workflow
- Initialise a recording with SOMNOscreen® HD and the Home Sleep Camera.
Both devices need to be connected to the same PC: The SOMNOscreen HD via its docking station, and the Home Sleep Camera via LAN cable.
- Give SOMNOscreen® HD and Home Sleep Camera to the patient.
- Patient set up camera at home in the evening: Assembles the tripod, connects to a power supply. The video recording will start automatically
- Patient packs up the video and tripod and gives the whole package back to the physician
- Transfer recording including video. Both devices need to be connected to the same PC: The SOMNOscreen HD via its docking station, and the Home Sleep Camera via LAN cable.
Optional Online signal check on a tablet or PC
Transfers the measured data to your tablet, PC or smart phone for instant signal check – right at the patients bedside or mobile as a screenshot. Transfer times and periods can be programmed individually.